Thursday, October 25, 2012

Jesus the Savior

Good morning!

The terrors of law and of God with me can have nothing to do; My Saviour's obedience and blood
Hide all my transgressions from view. ---- Augustus Toplady

Blessed is the one whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man against whom the LORD counts no iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit. I acknowledged my sin to You, and I did not cover my iniquity; I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD," and You forgave the iniquity of my sin (Psalm 32:1,2,5; cf. Romans 4:7-8).
For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more (Hebrews 8:12).
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness (I John 1:9).

She will bear a son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins (Matthew 1:21).
-----
A hymn to read or sing aloud to the glory of God:THOUGH YOUR SINS BE AS SCARLET.

No comments:

Post a Comment