Friday, October 4, 2013

INTEGRITY

Give us the man of integrity, on whom we know we can thoroughly depend; who will stand firm when others fail; the friend, faithful and true; the adviser, honest and fearless; the adversary, just and chivalrous; such an one is a fragment of the Rock of Ages. -----J. P. Stanley
 
I am speaking the truth in Christ ---- I am not lying, my conscience bears me witness in the Holy Spirit....  (Romans 9:1).
 
Therefore, having this ministry by the mercy of God, we do not lose heart. But we have renounced disgraceful, underhanded ways. We refuse to practice cunning or to tamper with God's word, but by the open statement of the truth we would commend ourselves to everyone's conscience in the sight of God (II Corinthians 4:1-2).
 
Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart (Psalm 86:11).
 


A hymn to read, sing, hum or whistle to the glory of God: Teach Me, O Lord, Thy Holy Way(William T. Matson, 1866).

No comments:

Post a Comment