Thursday, November 7, 2013

LOVE


This is love: knowing and loving the triune God above all others and sharing that love and life in God with those you love the most.  ---- pgs
 
 
So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God (I Corinthians 10:31).
 
For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory forever. Amen. (Romans11:36).
 
My heart and my strength may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever(Psalm 73:25).
 
 Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself." (Matthew 22:37-39).
 
That which we have seen and heard we proclaim also unto you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. And these things we write unto you that our joy may be full (I John 1:3-4).
 


A hymn to read, sing, hum, or whistle to the glory of God: Blest Be the Tie That Binds (John Fawcett, 1782).

No comments:

Post a Comment