Monday, November 12, 2012

Knowledge of God


Good morning!
Knowledge of God. Once you become aware that the main business that you are here for is to know God, most of life's problems fall into place of their own accord ---- J. I. Packer.
I will give them a heart to know that I am the LORD, and they shall be my people and I will be their God, for they shall return to me with their whole heart  Jeremiah 24:8 (see also 9:23,24).
And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowlege of God (Colossians 1:9-10).
A hymn to read or sing aloud to the glory of God: I Know Whom I Have Believed.

No comments:

Post a Comment