Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Omniscience



Good morning!
 
Have you ever realized that things occur to us, but nothing ever occurs to God? --- Selected
 
From where, then, does wisdom come? And where is the place of understanding? God understands the way to it, and He knows its place. For He looks to the ends of the earth and sees everything under the heavens. For His eyes are on the ways of a man, and He sees all his steps  (Job 28:20, 23-24; 34:21).
 
He determines the number of the stars; He gives to all of them their names. Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; His understanding is beyond measure (Psalm 147:4-5).
 
For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose...' (Isaiah 46:10). 
 
The LORD searches all hearts, and understands all the imaginations of the thoughts (I Chronicles 28:9).
 
Known unto God are all His works from the beginning of the world (Acts 15:8).
 
And no creature is hidden from His sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of Him to whom we must given account (Hebrews 4:13).

No comments:

Post a Comment