Tuesday, May 13, 2014

OBEDIENCE

Jesus has spoken; His is the Word, ours the obedience. ---- Dietrich Bonhoeffer

....from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work (II Timothy 3:15-17).

Teach me your way, O LORD, that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name. I give thanks to you O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify your name forever (Psalm 86:11-12).



A hymn to read, sing, play, hum, or whistle, to the glory of God: Teach Me, O Lord, Thy Holy Way.(William T. Matson, 1856).

No comments:

Post a Comment