Monday, August 5, 2013

FAITHFULNESS


God's faithfulness. God's promises are the cork to keep faith from sinking in prayer ---- Thomas Watson, Puritan Minister.
 
Hear,  LORD, when I cry aloud; be gracious to me and answer! You have said, "Seek my face," My heart says to You, "Your face, LORD, do I seek." Hide not your face from me, turn not Your servant away in anger, O You who have been my help. Cast me not off; forsake me not, O God of my salvation! For my father and my mother have forsaken me, but the LORD will take me in(Psalm 27:7-10).
 
A hymn to read, sing, hum, or whistle, to the glory of God: Take Me, O My Father, Take Me.

Take me, O my Father, take me; take me, save me, through Thy Son; ...let Thy will in me be done....thorny proved the way I trod; weary come I now, and praying, take me to Thy love, my God." (Ray Palmer, 1864)

No comments:

Post a Comment